1. The Run and Jump team supervise the play equipment to help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
2. Parents/guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Run and Jump cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
3. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must always remain within the building. Run and Jump does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
4. Food and drink not purchased from Run and Jump may not be consumed on the premises unless it is for medical reasons and proof can be shown.
5. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
6. Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
7. SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
8. Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safely and enjoyment of all children. All under 5’s must be accompanied by an adult on the main/junior play frame.
9. Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
10. Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long-sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury. Clothes should always be tucked in. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
11. For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides or play in front of the slide exits.
12. No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
13. It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
14. No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
15. It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
16. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
17. Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
18. Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
Parents / guardians must:
19. Always accept full responsibility to supervise their children.
20. Observe their children to ensure that they can use the equipment safely.
21. Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
22. In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
23. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
24. Please report any damage of Run and Jump property to a member of staff.
25. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
26. No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre, unless purchased from the café. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year.
27. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
28. Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
29. We suggest that you leave all valuables at home and will not accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur.
Run and Jump is a new and very exciting children’s indoor play centre for 0-12 years based in Wigan.